Web Server Activity Logs
Like most web servers on the Internet, myallianceinsurance.com servers collect and store all of the information that your web browser sends when it requests a web page including:
- The name, domain and numerical address of the “host” computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you accessed myallianceinsurance.com;
- The Internet address of the web page you came from;
- The page you requested and the amount of data sent to your computer; and
- The information your web browser sends to myallianceinsurance.com, which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate operating system and the type of CPU in your system.
- It is impossible to determine the actual identity of an individual user from this information.
We develop summary reports, or logs, from the information collected. These logs are analyzed periodically in order to study site usage over time and to perform studies in order to improve the site’s organization, performance and usefulness. The raw data used to develop these logs are erased periodically as a part of routine system maintenance.
When you send us personal identifying information via E-mail (that is, in a message, question or comment or by filling out a form that e-mails us this information), we use it to respond to your request. We may forward your E-mail to other Alliance Insurance Services, LLC employees or contract personnel who are better able to answer your question. The E-mail itself may be retained as required by North Carolina Laws and regulations governing the retention of public records.
Text Alert Program
Our Text Alert program is designed to provide clients with useful alerts relating to insurance and other Alliance Insurance Services products. This program sends these alerts in the form of text messages to your cellular phone (or other mobile device). If you choose to participate in the text Alert program, you will be asked to provide your cell phone number. We will only use this information to provide you with the Alert program services described. If you have chosen to participate in our text Alert program, you can cancel your participation at any time simply by following directions listed in the terms and conditions found on our Website.
Opt Out Procedures
If you have enrolled in any of our special services and wish to be removed from our mailing list, please complete the following form and indicate which list you would like to unsubscribe to in the comment field.
How to Contact Us/Questions
Mail: 348 Summit Square Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27105