Love is in the air as February marches on towards cupids day. Valentine’s Day is often the time that marriage proposals are made. Do you wonder what to say to win her forever heart? Afraid of saying the age old words of “Will you marry me?” The following are some suggestions that were found on the web that may make your task a little easier. So, let those bottled feelings out and let one of the following heart felt message touch their heart. Who knows one of these might just be the “right one”.
1. Today I am opening an emotional bank account, this one is only for you sweetheart. So deposit all your love in it and you will get the interest to be my valentine.
2. Excuse me, do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee when I fell in love with you. Will you be mine?
3. If I reach for your hand, will you hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?
If I go for your lips, will you kiss me ?
If I capture your heart, will you love me ?
Happy Valentines Day Darling!
4. Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together. Happy Valentine’s Day!
5. I have spent many sleepless nights in your love and I don’t want my son to do the same for your daughter, so let’s make them brother and sister. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Will you be mine?”
6. Boy: Would you mind sharing your address with me?
Boy: Because that is where I would take my marriage vows one day.
7. I can’t imagine a life without you in it, I want to grow old with you. Let’s spend the rest of our lives together.
8. Are you free for the rest of your life?
9. All I wanted was someone to care for me,
All I wanted was someone who’d b there for me,
All I ever wanted was someone who’d b true,
All I ever wanted was someone like you.
10. The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you,
Not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
Adapted from the following source: